BIM Manager (San Bernardino, California) Position Overview:
The BIM Manager (San Bernardino, California) provides overall direction of BIM activities in assigned areas including BIM implementation, integration, development, maintenance, training, design interface, design quality, and identification of potential liabilities and/or concerns.
BIM Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyze the BIM requirements of every project and plan for implementation.
- Contribute to creation of the BIM Execution plan
- Evaluate, lead and configure detailing teams for each project.
- Contribute to and oversee the development of a cost effective/constructible model.
- Practice accountability with detailers and drafters, report cost to complete of the BIM work.
- Plan the department sustained training. Prepare training sessions.
- Monitor manpower resources correlated with the work load
- Monitor progress on designated projects and ensure deliverables are being completed on schedule.
BIM Manager Qualifications:
- 4-year college degree as well as 10+ years of relevant experience on large commercial projects
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of current BIM versions
- Programming with .NET and knowledge of object oriented and relational databases and advanced knowledge of 3D/4D/5D BIM is required
- Ability to use time productively and meet challenging work goals
- Must have PC experience in Windows environments, working knowledge of word, excel, spreadsheets, e-mail, web-enabled applications and database software
- Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM
BIM Manager Compensation:
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive benefits package.