CAD/BIM Detailer (Omaha, Nebraska) Position Overview:
The CAD/BIM Detailer (Omaha, Nebraska) as assigned, draw wiring diagrams, circuit board assembly diagrams, schematics, and layout drawings used for manufacture, installation, and repair of electronic equipment.
CAD/BIM Detailer Responsibilities Include:
- Consult with engineers to discuss and interpret design concepts, and determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
- Use of the BIM (Building Information Model) on a regular basis.
- Draft detail and assembly drawings of design components, circuitry and printed circuit boards, using computer-assisted equipment or standard drafting techniques and devices.
- Locate files relating to specified design project in database library, load program into computer, and record completed job data.
- Key and program specified commands and engineering specifications into computer system to change functions and test final layout; BIM.
- Review blueprints to determine customer requirements and consult with assembler regarding schematics, wiring procedures, and conductor paths.
CAD/BIM Detailer Qualifications:
- High school diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate).
- Experience in BIM/REVIT in the construction industry.
- Working knowledge of electrical systems preferred.
- Strong computer skills including email, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Attention to extreme detail required.
CAD/BIM Detailer Compensation:
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.