BIM Coordinator (Dallas, Texas) Overview:
The BIM Coordinator (Dallas, Texas) will assist the BIM Manager in developing and implementing project specific plans. Qualified candidates should possess a desire to learn quickly and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
BIM Coordinator Responsibilities
- Build 3D models using field superintendents layout sketches using AutoCAD MEP and Navisworks
- BIM coordination including clash detection and resolution using Navisworks
- Follow the coordination process through to sign-off
- Produce installation drawings for the field based on signed off models using AutoCAD
- Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently
- Other duties as assigned
BIM Coordinator Qualifications
- Strong computer skills and adept at learning new software
- Knowledge and ability to read and understand design documents
- CAD/BIM experience coordinating with MEP Contractors
- Design disciplines in the following: Architectural, Structural, MEP, Telecom
- Familiar with detailing fabrication drawings
- Navisworks, Revit MEP, Project Navigator, Sheet Set Manager
- 3D modeling experience
BIM Coordinator Compensation
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package.