Auto Mechanic (Tarpon Springs, Florida)
Auto Mechanic (Tarpon Springs, Florida) Position Overview:
The Auto Mechanic (Tarpon Springs, Florida) will maintain and repair vehicles. The Auto Mechanic will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
Auto Mechanic Responsibilities
- Using manual and computerized diagnostic methods to identify potential problems in a car
- Explaining mechanical problems and possible solutions to clients
- Planning work and testing procedures using charts, experience, and other organizational methods
- Testing parts and systems to ensure they work correctly
- Ensuring all critical parts are checked and tested
- Performing basic automotive care, including changing oil and rotating tires
- Repairing or replacing worn, old or defective parts of a car
- Repairing or modifying a car to a client’s specifications, if possible
Auto Mechanic Qualifications
- Ability to complete jobs efficiently and correctly
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and electronic components of vehicles.
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protection against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals, etc.
- Excellent guest service skills
- ASE Certified (preferred)
- Must able to pass background and drug testing
Auto Mechanic Compensation
- Competitive pay based on experience