Assistant Project Manager (Dallas, Texas) Position Overview:
The Assistant Project Manager (Dallas, Texas) is responsible for working on assigned projects. This includes working closely with the project managers on scheduling, purchasing, various reports for projects, estimating, submittals and O&M’s; all as required for assigned projects.
Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist in writing quotations and project proposals, estimating projects when necessary, review of contracts, setting up projects in relevant software applications, working with project managers, on-site foreman, and general contractors on assigned work.
- Work with the Production and Field teams; Project Managers, Site Superintendents and Field Staff
- Design participation, preconstruction, construction and testing coordination
- Assist Project Managers in managing projects, subcontracts, suppliers and inspectors to meet construction deadlines and client expectations
- Assist Project Manager in reviewing design documents, plans, specifications, estimates, schedules and reports
- Coordinate with change order cost estimates, preparing related reports, budgeting and accounting practices
- Develop professional documents; edit and proof written materials; prepare and maintain complete reports and records
Assistant Project Manager Qualifications
- 4-yr mechanical or electrical engineering or construction science degree (or commensurate levels of technical training and related construction experience) preferred, or relevant experience
- Construction and/or general business experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent MS Office skills and ability/desire to learn new software systems
Assistant Project Manager Compensation
- Dependent on experience and work history
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.
To view other Project Manager opportunities, click HERE
To view other opportunities in Texas, click HERE