News From the Industry!
2016 is going to be a huge year for non-residential construction. Here are a few projects and trends in particular that are worth keeping your eye on:
- Construction Begins On a Controversial Electrical Line
- Inside an Unexpected Service Equipment Meltdown
- OSHA Launches Investigation Into Incident at VA Construction Site
- U.S. Kept Up Pace of Hiring In March
- On The Road Again: 2016 Sees Major Construction Projects
If you run across any other interesting news or projects, please send the information my way!