The Telecom Senior Project Manager will be responsible for day to day operations, ensuring projects are completed on time and are functioning smoothly; and will also be implementing project plans and schedules, while ensuring safety and quality control. The ideal candidate has experience with Outside Plant construction or Telecommunications construction.
- Manage all business, contractual, financial aspects, of assigned projects for compliance with all productions targets and goals.
- Supervise and mentor project managers, assistant project managers, superintendents, engineers, and inspectors on the project team.
- Actively maintain customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction for all current and future business.
- Manage all activities associated with design, execution, and closing for assigned project(s).
- Plan and schedule resources towards project compliance and financial success.
- Proactively identify and process scope changes, address issues, and communicate milestone progress.
- Manage all project related correspondence and documentation as required.
- Perform job site visits, walks, and inspections for safety, quality, and efficiency.
- 7+ years project management experience, preferably with a railroad, signaling, civil, or electrical contractor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Primavera.
- Spectrum/Dexter Chaney, Procore, PM Web, AutoCad Civil 3D, MicroStation, Accubid, and CLI Experience is a Plus.
- Familiarity with outside plant, long haul fiber optics, heavy equipment, directional drilling, and railroad signaling communications are a plus.
- Have knowledge of various aspects of construction (labor, materials, equipment, means & methods, etc.), as well as an understanding of industry practices, processes, and standards.
- Highly organized, detail orientated, and efficient.
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.