The Telecom Division Manager is primarily responsible for growing the Technology Infrastructure (Tel/Data) division through business and relationship development. In addition, you will oversee estimating, project management and purchasing operations.
- Drive business growth through new customer acquisition, relationship management and business development
- Oversee estimating, project management and purchasing activities for all Tel/Data projects and provide backup support to leads.
- Handle manpower projections for all Tel/Data projects on a weekly basis
- Ensure timely billing for all Tel/Data projects is being managed
- Maintain current WIP schedule
- Participate in planning and budgeting meetings for the department
- 10+ years experience within the low voltage commercial construction industry including network infrastructure, data and voice cabling, fiber optic cabling, security systems, and AV cabling and systems.
- Previous business development experience required.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience driving new business growth.
- RCDD a plus
- Accubid Estimating Software experience preferred.
- Dependent on experience and work history
- Premium employee benefits package
- Relocation assistance opportunities available