Goliath Construction Consulting, Inc is a national electrical construction search firm recruiting for the nation’s top electrical contractors, engineering firms and systems focused organizations. Goliath has been retained to fill this position on behalf of our client.
- Coordinate the best design solution by applying industry knowledge while considering customer needs and budgeting requirements.
- Act as primary lead and provide technical assistance for multiple projects during bidding, design, permitting and construction.
- Provide efficiency reviews and/or value engineering options for existing designs.
- Communicate with clients, consultants, project personnel and inspecting authorities.
- Knowledge and experience with electrical equipment and installation required
- Must possess strong electrical design fundamentals.
- Strong background in and knowledge of NEC, IBC, IECC and life safety codes.
- CADD experience preferred, but not required.
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Comprehensive employee benefits program.
- Relocation assistance opportunities available.