The Electrical Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the full life cycle of New Construction Residential Single family and Multi family dwellings.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Provide on-site direction and leadership to workers
- Management of material, deadlines and quality control of installations
- Installation and maintenance of wiring and lighting systems
- Inspecting and troubleshooting various electrical components
- Repairing and replacing wiring,equipment and fixtures
- Must follow all state/local building regulations from the National Electrical Code
- Requires a minimum of 4 year experience in the Commercial and/ or Residential electrical field
- Fire Alarm License preferred, but not required
- Completion of an Accredited Apprenticeship Program preferred, but not required
- A valid driver s license.
- $60K – $75K salary range based on experience
- Comprehensive employee benefits with bonus opportunities.
- Company Provided Vehicle/Gas/Cell Phone.