The Division Safety Manager is responsible for implementing, administering and coordinating all safety policies and programs including safety training for the locations, departments and projects within their assigned geographical area. Ensure compliance with all federal and state OSHA standards and regulations. Analyze, evaluate, and address work place hazards and accidents. The position typically operates at a regional or divisional level and will be expected to travel as necessary.
- To know, understand and fully support all safety policies, procedures and programs.
- Presentation skills to perform safety presentations as required.
- Schedule and perform jobsite safety audits and inspections for locations and projects within region.
- Deliver OSHA 10, 30 hour, new employee orientation and other safety training as needed and/or required.
- Deliver and coordinates safety training for management and field personnel in accident prevention techniques.
- Conduct and coordinate root cause investigations and analysis on recordable incidents, near misses and vehicle incidents.
- Maintain proper OSHA recordkeeping.
- Authorized OSHA OTI 500 Construction Outreach Trainer and status is current.
- 3+ years direct experience in the construction safety field.
- Electrical safety experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledgeable in claims management procedures and worker’s comp laws.
- Dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium benefits.
- Relocation available.