Goliath Construction Consulting, Inc is a national electrical construction search firm recruiting for the nation’s top electrical contractors, engineering firms and systems focused organizations. Goliath has been retained to fill this position on behalf of our client.
- Identify, develop and maintain customer relationships with current and prospective construction managers, general contractors, architectural firms, industry influencers, and key strategic partners.
- Create and recognize selling opportunities by utilizing industry and market knowledge.
- Prepare, deliver, and follow through with sales proposals/presentations to close.
- Track all projects that are designated for bidding, and update project information on an on-going basis.
- Continue to strengthen and improve customer relationships, and track progress on a monthly basis.
- Ability to leverage your existing network of customers in the Southeast U.S.
- A minimum of three years electrical construction sales experience required.
- Thorough understanding of electrical construction.
- Ability to implement and utilize sales strategies to successfully create and win business opportunities.
- Ability to prospect for new business over the phone and face to face.
- Business acumen with analytical and negotiating skills.
- Proficiency with Work and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with high attention to detail.
- Competitive compensation packages dependent on experience and work history
- Health, dental, life, disability benefits included
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available